TRU 20% Off Coupon Valid 4/20-4/27

JoshTX

Hey guys, Ran across this coupon on another site and wanted to share. I know it sucks to buy at TRU, but 20% off an MSRP set isn't bad. I read all the fine print and it doesn't exclude Lego, however it does exclude sale items. So as long as they aren't doing a stupid "Raise MSRP" BOGO sale or something, this coupon should be good. Sadly, it looks like its in-store only. http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/042013_BroadOffer_cpn.pdf

Some of the new SW sets are just at MSRP right now. http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=lego star wars&origkw=lego+star+wars&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1 We have Hoth Echo Base, Gold Leader's Y-Wing, AT-RT Walker, Millennium Falcon (not a bad deal), and a bunch of other sets.

Some of the new SW sets are just at MSRP right now. http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=lego star wars&origkw=lego+star+wars&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

We have Hoth Echo Base, Gold Leader's Y-Wing, AT-RT Walker, Millennium Falcon (not a bad deal), and a bunch of other sets.

If possible, I may get the Hobbit Barrel Escape this way, since TRU is the only place we can get it besides the Lego store.

Thanks for the coupon code brother man! I used to be a HUGE TRU hater, but I found a manager that hooks me up with huge discounts. Doesn't hurt that my local TRU seems to get UCS and EOL/Hard to find Technic sets. Couple of SSDs are still up top and 20% helps a bunch! If I can get the manager to online price match Technic AND give me 20% then will score Unimog or Flat Bed. I think I am getting over TRU hating mostly because I know what to expect now.

Thanks for the coupon code brother man! I used to be a HUGE TRU hater, but I found a manager that hooks me up with huge discounts. Doesn't hurt that my local TRU seems to get UCS and EOL/Hard to find Technic sets. Couple of SSDs are still up top and 20% helps a bunch! If I can get the manager to online price match Technic AND give me 20% then will score Unimog or Flat Bed. I think I am getting over TRU hating mostly because I know what to expect now.

Your welcome! Glad I could contribute at least a little something around here.

Hey guys,

Ran across this coupon on another site and wanted to share. I know it sucks to buy at TRU, but 20% off an MSRP set isn't bad. I read all the fine print and it doesn't exclude Lego, however it does exclude sale items. So as long as they aren't doing a stupid "Raise MSRP" BOGO sale or something, this coupon should be good. Sadly, it looks like its in-store only.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/042013_BroadOffer_cpn.pdf

Thanks for sharing! Going to check it out today.

Is this a one time use coupon? Since the barcode is the same, if one of us brickpickers use it, will it make it invalid to others?

Good question. The guy that posted it on another forum claimed the code wasn't unique, so it's just a matter of believing him or not. I printed one of these a couple months back for babies r us and it worked, so I'm hopeful.

I went in twice today, and got a Helm's Deep each time. The clerk recognized me, but didn't blink at me using a second 20% coupon. I also got another 15% off on them for applying for a credit card. That only lasts one day, sadly. I did the math on a couple of smaller sets, but even the double discount didn't overcome their high markup. When I got home I filled out their customer satisfaction survey online. I gave high marks on them being friendly, but under comments I said "Quit marking things up way over retail and then pretending to put them on sale." I doubt it will change anything, but I feel better. lol Thanks, Josh, for the heads up about the coupon!