I saw 5x 4867 at Toyland in Florence Mall in KY yesterday for $59.99 ea

legoman666

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=4867-1

I just spent a bunch on some Hogwarts Expresses otherwise I'd ****** them all up! Maybe some other local BP'er can snag them. They're currently going for $80ish online and have nowhere to go but up.

Not a bad price at all. Anyone who's nearby that has the money should pick these up. They will peobably be over worth over $100 eventually!

Hard to believe that just last year Costco had pallets of these for $25 a piece.

Wow that is hard to believe............makes me which I had been at Costco stocking up on these last year. I've never seen Lego at my local Costco, but I honestly haven't looked for it that hard while shopping there. Do all Costco's carry Lego?

Wow that is hard to believe............makes me which I had been at Costco stocking up on these last year. I've never seen Lego at my local Costco, but I honestly haven't looked for it that hard while shopping there. Do all Costco's carry Lego?

I believe so. I am pretty sure that almost all Costco stock is "seasonal" including Lego sets. It just matters on the time that you are looking for them. They are available around the holiday season, and usually, they don't sell to well, so they get marked down to 30+% off. Great deal, BTW. The only HP sets I have are polybags. I really missed the boat on the theme.

I believe so. I am pretty sure that almost all Costco stock is "seasonal" including Lego sets. It just matters on the time that you are looking for them. They are available around the holiday season, and usually, they don't sell too well, so they get marked down to 30+% off. Great deal, BTW. The only HP sets I have are polybags. I really missed the boat on the theme.

I see, I'll have to start looking harder next time I'm at Costco......And don't feel bad, must people missed the HP boat. I know I wish I had more HP stuff than I do right now.

I believe so. I am pretty sure that almost all Costco stock is "seasonal" including Lego sets. It just matters on the time that you are looking for them. They are available around the holiday season, and usually, they don't sell too well, so they get marked down to 30+% off. Great deal, BTW. The only HP sets I have are polybags. I really missed the boat on the theme.

I see, I'll have to start looking harder next time I'm at Costco......And don't feel bad, must people missed the HP boat. I know I wish I had more HP stuff than I do right now.

This year's holidays we got a lot of winners go EOL. HP, Imperial Shuttle, Maersk Train, etc. I wish I had the IS or MT, not just as an investment. However, those investors out there who have 50 of each of the sets just mentioned are probably getting happy rushes every middle of the month when the see how much their sets have appreciated.