Former Target exclusive Friends polybags now at Walmart

TheOrcKing

Along with two of Olivia's Desk tucked away, I found a number of stock for Ice Cream Stand (30106) and Summer Picnic (30108), both of which were previously only available at Target for a short (and seasonal) timeframe.

I found all three actually there with all the other Friends sets in 'the pink aisle'.

If not there, then perhaps the clearance aisle or checkouts. It varies from store to store.

I just picked up the Summer Picnic at Walmart today to give to my daughter. I had never seen this one before although I had been keeping an eye out for it. I had picked up the Birthday Party and Ice Cream Stand at Target awhile back.

I haven't seen the Birthday Party one at Target yet. I read that one was a Toys R Us exclusive around the beginning of the year.

I've seen the ice cream stand at several walmarts in the last month...so many that I didn't think it was a Target exclusive.

Anymore, I am not surprised. Polybags have been becoming rather odd with their supposed 'exclusivity'. I still can find the Batmobile polybag at my Walmart and that used to be a Target exclusive last year.