10312 - Jazz Club

House Schubert

6 hours ago, mlc3423 said:

Not sure if it's already been posted (If so disregard) but here she is in all her glory!...Me myself i thought $199.99 would be a better price but overall i like it....Then again i'm a huge jazz buff so that obviously makes me biased

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/jazz-club-10312

I've been watching reviews online. I'm not excited whatsoever about this set. There's just nothing special, innovative, or memorable with the design and building techniques.

I will obviously buy it to feed my Modular Buildings collection, but I wont be rushing out to pick it up on Day-1. Right now I'm more curious about the 'pizza van' GWP! 😄

Edited by eliminator
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, eliminator said:

I've been watching reviews online. I'm not excited whatsoever about this set. There's just nothing special, innovative, or memorable with the design and building techniques.

I will obviously buy it to feed my Modular Buildings collection, but I wont be rushing out to pick it up on Day-1. Right now I'm more curious about the 'pizza van' GWP! 😄

Good points! I will be waiting for the GWP later in January/February as well. Jamie Beard did a designer interview video slim to none possibility we get this as a limited secondary color scheme like the Fiat. 

85BC0222-FFBC-4CCD-977B-8FB169A04565.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

It says something about your backlog when you have to do a search of your order history to figure out if you've bought something yet. Looks like I have all but the Jazz Club so far. I'll probably pick it up from Kohl's with some giftcards I got with credit card points that I got from buying Lego, but when there is Kohl's cash so I can buy more Lego.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• TheOrcKing changed the title to 10312 - Jazz Club