List your Rolling Stock here!

Guest ph4tb0i

Guest ph4tb0i

The ones in your collection, not for re-sale. =P My Rolling Stock 1 X Red Cargo Train 3677 1 X Passenger Train 7938 1.75 X Maersk Train 10219 (1 Engine + 4 Flatbed Cars) 1.5 X Emerald Night (1 Engine + 2 Passenger Coaches) "Kinda Rolling Stock" 1 X Public Transport Tram 8404 (need to mod this so it becomes one long tram instead of 2 short ones) 2013 Planned Additions 1 X Public Transport Tram (extending the length of the other one) 2 X Emerald Night Passenger Coaches 1 X 7939 Cargo Train (Might not keep all the coaches since it's just the locomotive + octan cars that interest me). 2 X Middle coaches for my 7938 I really wish Lego sold all these separately. They'd make such a killing getting people to build their train models up..

In permanent use in our Lego city - 1 X Passenger Train 7938 (used as a subway) - 1 X Public Transport Tram 8404 Sometimes in use: - 1 X 7939 Cargo Train with an extra tanker car We have about 20 feet of track in use with another 20 feet spare for the kids to play with on the floor. I wish I had more room for more trains, but at the moment we don't!

• Like 1