Grand Emporium 3rd floor missing pieces

Guest ph4tb0i

Guest ph4tb0i

Anybody else have this problem? I got to step 7 building the top floor for Grand Emporium and from there on I was missing 3-5 pieces from every step... Don't know what LEGO Shop at Home will do but this is definitely interesting.. I've had sets miss 1 or 2 parts before but never this scale...

I just had a set I opened recently that had a number of pieces missing like a minifig cape, couple of hinges, a left angled wing, and some other odd bits. I went to the Lego site, went to the missing parts section, picked what was missing, and they sent the replacements in a time-sensitive bubble envelope. Got it in about two weeks and parts were in MINT condition! It was super easy and the service was the best!

Here's a quick link to the Missing Pieces section of Customer Service for the main Lego site.

It takes little time at all and you have the whole list right in front of you for included set parts to pick from.

It's easier than dealing with the phone.

Have you double-checked the plastic bags to make sure pieces haven't tucked themselves into the nooks? I've had that happen in the past, never had a set with a legitimate missing piece though.

This happens to me far too often! Or pieces end up on the floor, etc

I just had a set I opened recently that had a number of pieces missing like a minifig cape, couple of hinges, a left angled wing, and some other odd bits. I went to the Lego site, went to the missing parts section, picked what was missing, and they sent the replacements in a time-sensitive bubble envelope. Got it in about two weeks and parts were in MINT condition! It was super easy and the service was the best!

Here's a quick link to the Missing Pieces section of Customer Service for the main Lego site.

It takes little time at all and you have the whole list right in front of you for included set parts to pick from.

It's easier than dealing with the phone.

That is the way to go. I was missing one of the big tower pieces from my 7094 King's Castle Siege a couple of years ago. I filled out the missing parts form online and in about 2 weeks I got the piece in a bubbled envelope. Lego even included a note saying they were sorry about the missing piece and if I needed anything else please contact them. That is what I call great customer service!

Interesting. I`ve had mine for just over a year and it`s perfectly complete. Could be an issue with the production run though, one mine is separate from. That`s a shame, but what these guys have said is best solution. Just contact Lego customer service and they will send you all the required pieces. They shipped me an original Yoda figure a couple years back (mine had be damaged) so I wrote them explaining what happened and I had a brand new one in my hands a couple weeks later.

Anybody else have this problem? I got to step 7 building the top floor for Grand Emporium and from there on I was missing 3-5 pieces from every step...

Don't know what LEGO Shop at Home will do but this is definitely interesting.. I've had sets miss 1 or 2 parts before but never this scale...

I seem to recall there was some issue people were having with a missing bag for this set. I will dig around to see if I could find the old links. Either way, Lego will take care of it - but it is unfortunate that it ruins your building experience.

Guest ph4tb0i

I finished the third floor with whatever I got. Right now I feel like a cheap dirty contractor who's skimped out on building materials and employee tools hahah. There are windows that aren't installed on solid footing and 1x1 and 1x2 pieces missing everywhere. Heck, my window cleaning doesn't even have his brush! :( The majority of what's missing is pretty much all the micro builds for the third floor. Usually I don't mind it if a set is missing 1-2 pieces (I just order it from Lego's replacement service) but when you're missing pieces from half the steps in the manual (i think altogether i had around 70-100 pieces missing) then it starts to get a little irritating. I had to have my laptop beside me to punch in the missing pieces on their replacement form as I was building.. :( Hope they get the replacements sent over quickly so I can get this fixed!

I finished the third floor with whatever I got. Right now I feel like a cheap dirty contractor who's skimped out on building materials and employee tools hahah. There are windows that aren't installed on solid footing and 1x1 and 1x2 pieces missing everywhere. Heck, my window cleaning doesn't even have his brush! :(

The majority of what's missing is pretty much all the micro builds for the third floor. Usually I don't mind it if a set is missing 1-2 pieces (I just order it from Lego's replacement service) but when you're missing pieces from half the steps in the manual (i think altogether i had around 70-100 pieces missing) then it starts to get a little irritating. I had to have my laptop beside me to punch in the missing pieces on their replacement form as I was building.. :(

Hope they get the replacements sent over quickly so I can get this fixed!

I was able to find some old info. The issue was with the 3rd floor build & included windows, parts of the chandelier, plus more. It was a missing bag in their cases & it sounds the same with you. Lego should be able to figure out what bag it would be when you describe the missing pieces.