Playvaluetoys "everything 20% off" sale

Guest AnnexBrett

Guest AnnexBrett

Ottawa based playvaluetoys running an "everything 20% off" moving sale! Worth to check out their website! Cheap shipping in Canada !

You beat me to it - just about to post this! Some solid deals, including some EOL stuff. I think the HP Knight Bus, the CF series 4,5 & 7, the Lighthouse and a couple other sets would be great pickups. I missed out on 5770 and now I can order a couple! Probably only worth it for Canadians, though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AnnexBrett

Thanks for the heads up...will check out the website, anybody purchase online from this retail before?

Yes I ordered a few sets from them before. Awesome mom&pop; type of shop! They ship the sets well protected and if you are in Canada, the shipping cost are affordable and quick!- well I am in the same province than them. Purchase with confidence from them!

Thanks for the reply knorbika. I'm in Ontario too so shipping wasn't that bad. Glad to hear they package well. I splurged and got a bunch of stuff, not the lowest prices but 20% off in CAN is good enough for some sets :) Besides 2x M.Falcons, Vampyre Castle, Haunted House, 10x Swamp Creatures, 2x Skiffs....couldn't resist and got 20x's of each Friends Animal polybags...hope they retire soon and still stay in demand. Noticed all 3 animal sets can combine into one larger piece (sell as a set), maybe if series 2 animal sets can also combine with series 1 than this purchase might not be too risky.

Guest AnnexBrett

Thanks for the reply knorbika. I'm in Ontario too so shipping wasn't that bad. Glad to hear they package well. I splurged and got a bunch of stuff, not the lowest prices but 20% off in CAN is good enough for some sets :) Besides 2x M.Falcons, Vampyre Castle, Haunted House, 10x Swamp Creatures, 2x Skiffs....couldn't resist and got 20x's of each Friends Animal polybags...hope they retire soon and still stay in demand. Noticed all 3 animal sets can combine into one larger piece (sell as a set), maybe if series 2 animal sets can also combine with series 1 than this purchase might not be too risky.

I never seen Haunted House On their website? Did you get it in-store purchase?

Guest AnnexBrett

Sorry, Haunted House wasn't from playvaluetoys...bought that at TRU 20% off. My playvaluetoys account says 'awaiting delivery' so hopefully I'll see it Mon or Tuesday latest and be happy with my purchases :)

Lucky to able to score HH in tru.ca. I see the 20% off MF sets but the HH as always out of stock by the time I try to score it!