Ideas #043: 21334 - Jazz Quartet

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #043?: 21335? - Jazz Quartet?
  • Pseudoty changed the title to Ideas #043: 21334 - Jazz Quartet
4 hours ago, CRF3973 said:

I’ll buy it because I collect all of the ideas sets but this has got to be the most boring set in the entire ideas collection…

Agree 100%

Lego is hellbent on approving ideas sets that showcase the lego system's versatility. The less lego like it looks the higher odds lego approves it.

Ugly.

And the drummer looks like a sailor to me

• Like 1

When this concept was approved for production, I was already strongly leaning against buying it.  Seeing the set cements that thought.  

Of course, this set could sell so poorly that it could be a sneaky good secondary market performer down the road...

Kind of surprised at all the negativity on this set.  I thought the original was outstanding.  The final product definitely has some questionable modifications that detract at first glance, but I still like it as a whole.

On a side note, is the (1-4) bubble on the bottom right of the box a new thing to suggest support for multiple builders?  That's a welcome addition to show which sets support multiple builders.

• Like 1