TRU.ca sale

Guest AnnexBrett

Guest AnnexBrett

TRU.ca is running a 20% off on city, creator and some super hero sets (reduced from canadian retail so we are now somewhere at US retail). There are some sets thats worth a look. I also picked up 3677 red cargo train with this deal.

Guest ph4tb0i

This is the third time TRU.ca's run this deal this year already. I want to get a red cargo too but still holding off as with taxes the gains (at least in the near future) seem very minimal. Probably a set we'll be holding onto for at least 2-3 years before we see significant profit....

Guest AnnexBrett

This is the third time TRU.ca's run this deal this year already. I want to get a red cargo too but still holding off as with taxes the gains (at least in the near future) seem very minimal. Probably a set we'll be holding onto for at least 2-3 years before we see significant profit....

With all discounts etcetc I managed to get 2x10220 and 2x10226 total of $420 (after tax). now the question is what condition it will arrive ( previous order have been all sent back due to unnacceptable box condition). lets see!

Guest ph4tb0i

If you don't mind me asking how did you get the sopwith camel and vw for 93 (as in your post in another thread)? I checked the prices and it's 103 here...

Guest AnnexBrett

If you don't mind me asking how did you get the sopwith camel and vw for 93 (as in your post in another thread)? I checked the prices and it's 103 here...

I dont mind at all... I got an extra 10% off of the entire order via a special offer from my previous purchase.

TRU.ca is running a 20% off on city, creator and some super hero sets (reduced from canadian retail so we are now somewhere at US retail).

There are some sets thats worth a look. I also picked up 3677 red cargo train with this deal.

How much was the red cargo train? It seems to be gone off their website.

I picked up 2 x 6857, 6177 and a 10220 in 2 separate orders so I'm hoping I will get a lot of airmiles out of this too!

Guest AnnexBrett

How much was the red cargo train? It seems to be gone off their website.

I picked up 2 x 6857, 6177 and a 10220 in 2 separate orders so I'm hoping I will get a lot of airmiles out of this too!

Red cargo train was an in shop purchase: $175+hst. They have tons of it and mint condition. Not cheap but it's an EOL set.

• 3 weeks later...