When are these three sets likely to be discounted?

Sauromosis

Yes, all three of these have seen discounts. I suspect that Tower Bridge will be your best bet for decent price breaks as it will be going EOL first of the three I would think. Town Hall has seen some nice discounts of about 25% already as well. With the Haunted House being a limited set, I doubt it will see the discounts the others see.

Assuming that none of these sets see a surprise discontinuation over the summer expect the deep discounting to begin in mid October and continue throughout the holidays with the occasional spillover into January. Every once in a while a sale will spring up at any moment on Amazon though, so be alert and don't hesitate hoping to catch these sets at the absolute bottom of the market. These are all large, exclusive sets so you're unlikely to see them offered at less than 20% below MSRP. Personally I'd strongly consider pulling the trigger whenever they go below 10% off as you'll almost certainly make money if you can hold the sets for a few years. The one word of caution here is you may be stuck holding them for a while, especially the Haunted House which is a recent edition to the Lego lineup. If you've got the cash and a sufficiently long investing horizon though 10% would be my target.

With the limited outlets having the Haunted House, I had no problem paying retail for them, though I got them at LEGO Shop at Home so I guess you could say they were 5% off. If I buy more of the other 2(I have 2 of each), they will have to be on a pretty good sale. I have other targets such as the Volkswagon Van and Sopwith Camel that I would like to add a few more of next.