Data dissapearing?

Yogi, I made a few small changes, i logged in as you again, and switched between accounts and noticed it was working fine. Let me know if you have better results. I am not saying its a total fix, but want to see if I am going in a positive direction as to finding the right solution. Thanks

OK, looks like it's working now. Thanks for looking into it.

Just another qq, I noticed that the "Last SOLD listings" hasn't been updated since May 31, 2012. Any idea when that will reflect a more current list?

That will be updated with June's numbers. EBAY is always a week or two into the new month with their Terapeak data from the previous month, so anytime within the next week or so. EBAY is slow, not us...LOL

Slow is for sure. There also hasn't been a month yet that I have not had to have them go and get a few days that were missing. My original goal when building the site was to have updates every few days, but they do not get the data to me consistently. Once I get the data, it is very well organized and fairly easy to work with, but for them most part, the update happens between the 10th and the 15th of the month. I have talked to them about this and it has improved since we started working with them. Lets hope it continues to move in that direction.