Shopko.com $10 Off $50 Discount Code

Legodog

I'm not sure if there is anything worthwhile since they really raised their prices in the last week (TRU watch out) but I thought I would post this for anyone interested. You can save $10 off $50 by using the code SPRING10 at checkout. This coupon code is good through March 30. If they have another sale that overlaps this then you may be able to find some good deals otherwise I'm not sure but happy hunting.

i noticed the price increases as well. just in time for easter! two items that may be worthwhile to use this coupon with are the heartlake vet, which is currently on sale at shopko for $27.99 (msrp $45) through 4/3, and at all of my shopkos anyway they have a bunch of two face chases on clearance for $34.99/each (msrp $50). buying two of each with a coupon for each sale brings the vet down to $22.99/each and the two face chase down to $29.99/each, both of which are solid deals.

Yea, shopko discount ....golf clap

We need to start a shopko LOL @ high prices thread because they are leaving TRU in the dust. You can't even stack these discounts to get retail prices, let alone the price that Amazon has them listed for 24/7.

I am happy that at least they are re-stocking Lego, a few days ago, they had 15 sets on their website total - just one page! Several of those were out of stock as well, they will probably figure things out eventually and bring their prices back to earth. I sure wish my store had the deals that others here had found.

Is there a way to get the discount in-store? I didn't see a printable coupon.

my wife belongs to their shopper club and has a card. she gets the coupon emailed to her once every other month. we can then print off as many as we need from that email. i don't think they have a physical coupon in-store, but sign up for their card (it's free) and they should then email them to you.

i actually don't mind the high prices at shopko, because anyone who does their homework before buying will know not to buy lego there when it's not on sale. due to this they are always overstocked when it comes time to clearance, and when they clearance lego they sell it at 50%-70% off. i bought 20 attack at weathertops for $18.50/each just a few weeks ago because of this, as well at many other sets at similiar discounts. you just have to be patient and check back on a regular basis. also, they allow you to stack coupons, discounts, and sale prices which result in even bigger deals. shopko can literally be a treasure trove at times.

i actually don't mind the high prices at shopko, because anyone who does their homework before buying will know not to buy lego there when it's not on sale. due to this they are always overstocked when it comes time to clearance, and when they clearance lego they sell it at 50%-70% off. i bought 20 attack at weathertops for $18.50/each just a few weeks ago because of this, as well at many other sets at similiar discounts. you just have to be patient and check back on a regular basis. also, they allow you to stack coupons, discounts, and sale prices which result in even bigger deals. shopko can literally be a treasure trove at times.

Agreed. Don't bite the hand that feeds. I like Shopko in the good times and am indifferent the rest of the times. Very similar to TRU like that.

I've really been checking out those $50 Uruk Hai sets, you can't beat a deal like that:) When those go on clearance I'm going to clear out the town because every Shopko is loaded with them since they are listed at $40 regularly and nobody is buying them.

That's the spirit!

It's just a shame that TRU is as stubborn as a mule and rarely clearances anything. Save for Star Wars Advent Calendars and I have plenty of those! (At the right price though, I could be tempted to pick up more)

I've really been checking out those $50 Uruk Hai sets, you can't beat a deal like that:) When those go on clearance I'm going to clear out the town because every Shopko is loaded with them since they are listed at $40 regularly and nobody is buying them.

I was thinking the same thing. Lets just hope when they go on clearance they are actually marked way down. Even 50% off of their current $50 price isn't much off of retail.