Hello to everyone! Nice to meet you :)

Hello everyone, my name is Orestis but I am generally using my lego-related nickname @legobricking. I am new in this forum (and generally in forums).

Like most of you, I am a massive Lego fan for many years now (with a small break during my studying year :) ). During the last 2 years, I have started designing my own MOCs mainly through the Studio software and I am loving it!! I have several creations under my belt but it's getting more and more difficult to keep creating due to limited time (yup another proud father over here!!). After discovering the amazing world of Bricklink and Brickowl, I have also started building my own creations and trying to set the foundations of my own Lego City (what a surprise!! ;) )

During last year, I gave a chance to the Lego Ideas world and submitted two projects that I am really proud of. The first one - The Hamam - did not achieve much concerning the number of supporters but gave me a very good idea on how that system works. My second (and probably last) project - the Viking House- seems to be more attractive to the Lego fans. I am really happy about that since I spent time and effort to search and make it more realistic but always keeping the lego play-ability! I am also a big fan of Castle and Viking lego themes and I think that it's time for Lego to release a new Viking set!! I hope I can somehow help on that...

Thanks for reading my post!! Don't hesitate to reply/contact/text me! I will try to make more posts relevant to my creations and I am expecting to get inspired from your ideas and of course get your feedback!!

You can also find me on instagram and facebook as @legobricking

• Like 1

Welcome to the site, Orestis. Nice name, Greek if I know my stories well enough.

4 hours ago, legobricking said:

During last year, I gave a chance to the Lego Ideas world and submitted two projects that I am really proud of. The first one - The Hamam - did not achieve much concerning the number of supporters but gave me a very good idea on how that system works.

Now I know why your screenname looked familiar as I read it. I came across your Hamam house just a couple months ago through Flickr. I think I shared it with the community in the modular house MOC topic under our Building LEGO section.

....Yep. Here it is.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

Welcome to the site, Orestis. Nice name, Greek if I know my stories well enough.

Now I know why your screenname looked familiar as I read it. I came across your Hamam house just a couple months ago through Flickr. I think I shared it with the community in the modular house MOC topic under our Building LEGO section.

....Yep. Here it is.

Yes indeed, Greek it is! You have some knowledge there, it's ancient Greek actually and quite rare :)

I had no idea for the sharing of the Hamam, that is really nice! Much appreciated :) I liked that modular and its details but didn't manage to approach many fans... I will build it on my own for sure 😁 Maybe you could advice me then where to share the Viking House in order to find more people that will be of interest to them!