Amazon UK has the Vampire Castle for $80.00 a piece for the US

emazers

The total for my 4 was $319.54 If you paid $82 a piece thats still a great deal, Next year at this time everybody will wish they would have bought alot of these. Most people wish they could buy The Potter 4842 Castle, and the POTC Queen Revenge and Black Pearl etc at the Retail Price now. So even at $100 these would still be a great investment.

I'm also really tempted to grab a couple more but it has been hit and miss for me with Amazon.co.uk. It seems every other package comes damaged. However the more you order the more you save on shipping (1 is $86 but 2 is $83 each). Also for anyone who is interested Helms Deep is a good price. It comes out to just over $105 after shipping. I believe that is the lowest price I have seen in a while.

I have 28, got 4 from Amazon yesterday $86 a piece, and just ordered the 4 more from uk amazon, so thats 36 so far. not sure why some people don't see this as a great money maker, look at the Target Zombie, how fast that has went up and thats only a small $40 set.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon.com really is the most frustrating of the lot. There are very few Lego sets they will ship internationally, yet they ship the SSD here. I enquired as to why they would ship one of the largest but hardly any others, after a series of emails I basically got "just because we do" and that was that.