Looks like in-store LEGO monthly printed calendar is done.

jaisonline

https://www.thebrickfan.com

I’m not sure how true this is but it looks like the LEGO Store Calendars that we’ve all been used to have been cancelled for 2022. In an imagethat has been floating around online, it states that due to market planning and in conjunction with world events, it has become difficult to develop engaging calendar content within a certain timeline and the December 2021 calendar was the last one. As of this post, there is no store calendars listed on the LEGO Shopwhich usually goes up a week before the new month.

If this message is true, it’ll be extremely difficult to know what gift-with-purchase items LEGO will have for each month and in turn, makes it harder for consumers to manage their purchases as they don’t know what will be going on. I assume that a lot of people plan their purchases around the GWPs and with the calendar gone, it will most likely encourage more impulse purchases. Keep in mind that we’re not sure if the message is true or it has been fabricated but we’re looking to get some answers from the LAN so we’ll see. Thanks to Jesus for the heads up.

• Sad 1

• jaisonline changed the title to Looks like in-store LEGO monthly printed calendar is done.
18 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

https://www.thebrickfan.com

I’m not sure how true this is but it looks like the LEGO Store Calendars that we’ve all been used to have been cancelled for 2022. In an imagethat has been floating around online, it states that due to market planning and in conjunction with world events, it has become difficult to develop engaging calendar content within a certain timeline and the December 2021 calendar was the last one. As of this post, there is no store calendars listed on the LEGO Shopwhich usually goes up a week before the new month.

If this message is true, it’ll be extremely difficult to know what gift-with-purchase items LEGO will have for each month and in turn, makes it harder for consumers to manage their purchases as they don’t know what will be going on. I assume that a lot of people plan their purchases around the GWPs and with the calendar gone, it will most likely encourage more impulse purchases. Keep in mind that we’re not sure if the message is true or it has been fabricated but we’re looking to get some answers from the LAN so we’ll see. Thanks to Jesus for the heads up.

Looks like Lego liked their survey results for a paid subscription plan for GWPs and other incentives. 

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Shop at Home calendar and offers - January 2022
  • Alpinemaps pinned this topic
17 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Price point is a killer tho. Where r the days when promo’s resell price was about half of the purchase to get it  

This time last year, we could get MBoM + Ideas Vintage Car on HP purchases. That was a proper offer !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roxio said:

This time last year, we could get MBoM + Ideas Vintage Car on HP purchases. That was a proper offer !

Yup, loaded up on those buying HP sets...and my local store was tossing in random polybag Christmas tress too. Was selling the cars for $35, he MBoM for $40, and the trees for $10-$12.

When factoring in my CC cash back and VIP points, the HP sets were basically 'free'.

• Like 1