HUGE TARGET SALE!

comicblast

Target is having a large Lego sale both online and instore. You get 5% back with a Target Redcard as well as free shipping on orders more than $75. Great deal IMO if you can find the right set. Some of the better SW ones that I found are the 9488 Elite Clone Trooper Battle Pack ($9.50), 75003 A-Wing ($20), 75005 Rancor Pit (49.40), etc. Seems like they have basically price-matched Amazon, or vice versa, but if you have a Target Redcard, and no tax, the its a better deal.

Everyone stay on guard for Amazon to price match it all and hopefully undercut Target deals. I've been eyeing up that A-wing for too long...

Me too. I'm obsessed with collecting every A-Wing! I like how for this new version they gave the pilot his real helmet instead of just a regular biker's one with some printing like they have done before.

Me too. I'm obsessed with collecting every A-Wing! I like how for this new version they gave the pilot his real helmet instead of just a regular biker's one with some printing like they have done before.The only problem with the pilot is that Lego used the same head on him that they used on Samwise Gamgee! I was at TRU about to buy the set when whiteboy02 pointed it out to me, I was so mad I didn't even buy it.

I checked them out, I think there were about 10 sets on sale, most of these were going for more than they have on Amazon for weeks, and the few that were cheaper are more expensive or a wash after tax is included. Is there something I am missing? What part of this sale makes it "huge"? It certainly isn't very far reaching as most sets aren't on sale at all, and it the discounts on the few that are on sale aren't that substantial when you consider that they have been on sale for some time now and will need to include sales tax.

Me too. I'm obsessed with collecting every A-Wing! I like how for this new version they gave the pilot his real helmet instead of just a regular biker's one with some printing like they have done before.The only problem with the pilot is that Lego used the same head on him that they used on Samwise Gamgee! I was at TRU about to buy the set when whiteboy02 pointed it out to me, I was so mad I didn't even buy it.That's crazy, but I wouldn't fault Lego for reusing a head. Honestly, for the job that A-Wing pilot carried out he deserves that expression. That new helmet is pretty sweet though. I'm told that Snape from Harry Potter is the same as Admiral Piett in the UCS SSD. Oh well. It's funny though how I will wait for the set to get discounted just a slight bit more before I bite when the reality of and extra buck or so seems trivial. I suppose when I have a load of A-wings already in the hangar I can be patient for one more.

Bump Desert Skiff has been dropped even in further in price online down to 16.15! http://www.target.com/p/lego-star-wars-desert-skiff-9496/-/A-14050073#prodSlot=medium_1_15&term=lego Cripes! PS Apparently you can also purchase Chase McCain directly now for five dollars. I did not follow through on this purchase though so I'm not positive it will go through. http://www.target.com/p/lego-city-undercover-chase-mccain-minifigure/-/A-14490383#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

Bump

Desert Skiff has been dropped even in further in price online down to 16.15!

http://www.target.com/p/lego-star-wars-desert-skiff-9496/-/A-14050073#prodSlot=medium_1_15&term=lego

Cripes!

PS Apparently you can also purchase Chase McCain directly now for five dollars. I did not follow through on this purchase though so I'm not positive it will go through.

http://www.target.com/p/lego-city-undercover-chase-mccain-minifigure/-/A-14490383#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

Waited too long last time.. Picked up limit 5 on the skiff. Thanks for the heads-up!