• 1 month later...

Hi, my name is rasmus. I am starting lego collecting and "investing" as my new hobby, especialy I am interested in Star Wars and Super Heroes sets. Even though I am new to this kind of collecting I am not new to LEGOs per se, I used to play and enjoy them when I was younger, and now it seems old habits are coming back. I am glad I found site like brickpicker and hopefuly while surfing around your forum and website I will also gain some useful knowledge.

Hi, my name is rasmus.

I am starting lego collecting and "investing" as my new hobby, especialy I am interested in Star Wars and Super Heroes sets.

Even though I am new to this kind of collecting I am not new to LEGOs per se, I used to play and enjoy them when I was younger, and now it seems old habits are coming back.

I am glad I found site like brickpicker and hopefuly while surfing around your forum and website I will also gain some useful knowledge.

Welcome to BricKPicker...I think once you love Lego bricks, you never get over them. The nice thing about collecting or investing in Lego sets is that you can also enjoy them before selling them. If you keep the original boxes and instructions in mint condition, you can build the set and resell a 'used' set for more money than you paid for it a couple of years later(most of the time... ;-)). Enjoy the site and feel free to ask questions.

• 3 weeks later...