Creator Expert knock off?

Poncke

Is this genuine Lego or some attempt to fool people and make it look like Lego? There is no mention of Lego brand and there are never pictures of a box. 

https://www.gameyore.com/creator-expert-bookshop-10270-brick-building-kit?

Thanks
Ronald

I think the answer to your question is right in the ad. If it’s too good to be true it is most likely a knock off. 9a1d3c3411bb795aee984500a4bc001a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shoot, I missed that glaring warning! Yeah, too good to be true. Still, get a box and instructions and its a cheap new set in an opened box. Should still fetch a profit, but I am too rookie to know how the market works for open box sets. 

Edited by Poncke

11 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Besides the fact they list is as 10270, I guess not.🤥 But, 99% of the gift buyers aren't looking at the description, or even know there are knock-offs.

See that's it, I found the site by searching for Lego 10207. Google gave me the result. So it had me fooled. I did miss the yellow banner though, so shame on me, but can't get fooled again. 

40 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Besides the fact they list is as 10270, I guess not.🤥 But, 99% of the gift buyers aren't looking at the description, or even know there are knock-offs.

Touché.

Possibly worse than if they were explicitly claiming it is LEGO, because if you are fooled by it you have no chance of getting your money back. Then again, they are Hong Kong based, so you probably had no chance even if they were.

• Like 1