Your experiences with 'Temporarily Unavailable' items on Amazon (all countries)

cheeka

Thanks all! I have already ordered one, but didn't know if they'd get any more in stock with all the EOL rumours going round. I've been half expecting them to cancel, so I'm really pleased to hear that some of you have gone for the same deal and have a dispatch date or already received the set!

Thanks for the update Highlander. I've still not heard anything, but I think I was a day later than you in ordering so hopefully that means I'll have an email from them tomorrow. I've noticed that the price has dropped since I ordered - only by a couple of euros so nothing drastic - any ideas if I'll pay the price when I ordered, or will they honour today's lower price?

Thanks for the update Highlander. I've still not heard anything, but I think I was a day later than you in ordering so hopefully that means I'll have an email from them tomorrow.

I've noticed that the price has dropped since I ordered - only by a couple of euros so nothing drastic - any ideas if I'll pay the price when I ordered, or will they honour today's lower price?

I made a request for a price match, as the order hadn't shipped yet, and it was denied.

It was kind of a let down, maybe because I'm used to AMZ UK customer service.

I suggest you try to cancel your order and make a new one, good luck!

Thanks for the update Highlander. I've still not heard anything, but I think I was a day later than you in ordering so hopefully that means I'll have an email from them tomorrow.

I've noticed that the price has dropped since I ordered - only by a couple of euros so nothing drastic - any ideas if I'll pay the price when I ordered, or will they honour today's lower price?

I'm not sure this is the first time i have ordered from Amazon.eu. My total price is 119.10 Euro.

The Email is in Spanish, i'm sure it says estimated delivery is 20th march, so i think it must be back in stock.

No payment out the bank yet.

That's the same price mine came in at Highlander. Still not heard anything about estimated dispatch date though... I'm so impatient! @ Tilted - I'm more tempted to order another than I am to cancel the existing one and try again :) Also - could anyone who's voted let me know what the result is, please? I'm intrigued!

That's the same price mine came in at Highlander. Still not heard anything about estimated dispatch date though... I'm so impatient!

@ Tilted - I'm more tempted to order another than I am to cancel the existing one and try again :)

Also - could anyone who's voted let me know what the result is, please? I'm intrigued!

Amazon.es took

It arrived today,the box that it was in was a little crushed and had 2 tears.

The GE inside was in good condition so all good.

Glucapg thank you for your help, much appreciated

Nice one! Have you bought to build, or is it an investment?

I've still not heard anything... been refreshing my email rather impatiently all day, and keep checking my .es account, just in case the email got lost somehow. But there's nothing (or 'de nada', as I believe our Spanish friends would say). C'mon Amazon, put me out of my misery!

I've still not heard anything... been refreshing my email rather impatiently all day, and keep checking my .es account, just in case the email got lost somehow. But there's nothing (or 'de nada', as I believe our Spanish friends would say). C'mon Amazon, put me out of my misery!

I bought for investment, now that i no its good to go from Spain i may buy another one and a Sopwith Camal to build.

I bought for investment, now that i no its good to go from Spain i may buy another one and a Sopwith Camal to build.

Both of those sets are very cool and I hope you will like them if you do decide to order them.

Tilted when you ordered more than one from Spain, do you only pay for one shipping?

I may order another with a Sopwith Camel.

Yes, you only pay for one shipping (although there's a marginal increase in the shipping cost due to the extra units).

My two orders arrived and I'm hoping for the next one to go through.

All GEs were in pristine condition, yay!

Tilted when you ordered more than one from Spain, do you only pay for one shipping?

I may order another with a Sopwith Camel.

Yes, you only pay for one shipping (although there's a marginal increase in the shipping cost due to the extra units).

My two orders arrived and I'm hoping for the next one to go through.

All GEs were in pristine condition, yay!

Thanks, another question if i order another GE thats temp out of stock and a Sopwith Camel thats in stock, will they wait for the GE before sending both?

Yes, that's what will happen if you choose to group the items, in order to reduce shipping costs.

Really, if you order more than $25 from Amazon, you get Free Shipping. Unless you want Express Shipping or something like that (which I personally don't use), then you don't really "reduce shipping costs". Amazon is reducing their shipping costs, actually.

Really, if you order more than $25 from Amazon, you get Free Shipping. Unless you want Express Shipping or something like that (which I personally don't use), then you don't really "reduce shipping costs". Amazon is reducing their shipping costs, actually.

You don't get free shipping from Spain to the UK

Oh, I wasn't aware of this! Thanks for letting us know. I am pretty sure for all countries (as far as I know), that if you are in the US is eligible for "Free Super Saver Shipping".

I believe Comicblast was talking about the U.S. Amazon.