Offering some of my stock to Brickpicker members.

Alcarin

Now I am not sure if this is the right place for trade but I decided to get rid of a few sets/items since I am trying to liquidate some cash to buy more LEGO Toy shop sets from my local retailer (see trade in General investing ***Hot Stuff***)

SETS are MISB condition, box being rated easily 8 if not very close to 9! 

2x Winter Village Toy Shop

1x Winter Village Bakery

LINK to 1 box 

http://shrani.si/f/3k/6T/3jKmwJki/1/toyshop.jpg

COMBINED PRICE(including shipping):  485$ (shipping costs me 70$ roughly (priority+registered+insured)

Current lowest Toy Shop on Ebay = 200$ + shipping

Current lowest Bakery on Ebay = 150$ + shipping

If European user buys the lot, shipping is ''only'' 45

Now I am not sure if this is the right place for trade but I decided to get rid of a few sets/items since I am trying to liquidate some cash to buy more LEGO Toy shop sets from my local retailer (see trade in General investing ***Hot Stuff***)

So I am willing to sell, prices are lowered for Brickpicker users for a few %.

6x 8083-1: Rebel Trooper Battle Pack____ 9.50

I'll let this thread remain here. No promises will be made as to the timing of the new feature or even to the relevance of it. A major undertaking like this cannot be rushed, but at some point, we will have to release it so people can find issues or flaws.

I'll let this thread remain here. No promises will be made as to the timing of the new feature or even to the relevance of it. A major undertaking like this cannot be rushed, but at some point, we will have to release it so people can find issues or flaws.

Take your time, a feature like this will be more than worth the wait ;)

So I am willing to sell, prices are lowered for Brickpicker users for a few %.

6x 8083-1: Rebel Trooper Battle Pack____ 9.50

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since Classifieds are not coming for some time and I need cash quite urgently I am giving last great offer to BP members.

'' FIRST ONE TO post that he buys it in this thread will receive PM with details ''

Additional info:

- I would prefer sending inside EU (doesnt matter that much!)

- I would prefer selling to member who is trustworthy aka. does not have only <100 posts if possible. 

MY OFFER:

2x Winter Village TOY SHOP

1x Winter Village BAKERY

1x Winter Village POST OFFICE

All sets are MISB and boxes are in pretty perfect conditions.

Selling all 4 combined FOR:  505$ / 400