Star Wars: Rebels

Darth Lego

9 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Easily the best SW in the past 5 or so years. Only 1.5 hours left next week :(

Right?!?!? This second half has been amazing! Dave Filoni needs to run everything Star Wars related. 

1 minute ago, BrickLegacy said:

What’s the best way/source to binge watch this? I haven’t watched a single episode of this.

Get a bunch of energy drinks and empty bottles to accompany them. 

• Like 3

I enjoyed the last 3 episodes.  It was also good to be told / shown where many characters ended up during the OT.  Bravo Filoni and team.

Note and slight jab to RJ and KK.  I will take flying hyperspace whales and giant talking wolves any day of the week over Super Leia, Jet Pack Rambo-like Maz  and Crank Yanker Poe.  It's time Filoni and his team write the movie scripts.

it was a great 4 seasons.

77087846-9FB3-49F4-AE41-CA9F1DC0CE32.jpeg

• Like 6

Great ending with a slight opening for "the story continues".

Now this was a master class in storytelling.  Filoni managed to expand the existing universe by seamlessly inserted his own ideas into it.  He showed that he respect the SW universe.  The series had new characters, familiar old characters, space politics, mythical elements, even a freakin' demigod force user and yet still felt like Star Wars. 

Furthermore, all the pieces are planned well so they can connect to make a coherent yet still surprising story.  Who could have thought that was how Thrawn got removed from actions? And we all thought that 1 episode with gas mining facility from back in season 3 was a throwaway story :P  Oh and that surprise guest from last week made another appearance at the end ;)

Heck, Filoni even managed to leave the door open for all female animated space adventures, should Disney/KK decides to go there.  Seriously Disney, what more can you want from a writer/director/producer ?????

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Who could have thought that was how Thrawn got removed from actions?

Bendu :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Still an Ezra Bridger is Snoke truther

Ezra is DJ (subtract one letter from the 'E' in Ezra, and one letter from the 'K' in Kanan = DJ)

On a more serious note, that was great.  I admit I fell off for the second, third, and first half of the fourth seasons.  But these last few episodes were great.  I'll have to go back and watch it from the start (or at least the start of season 2).

I really dug the epilogue at the end.  I thought it was great.  I really liked hearing/seeing where everyone ended up.  Confirmation that a character is canon at the Battle of Endor was nice.

We got a name drop for Captain Palleon.  As an old time Thrawn fan, that made me smile.

I'm looking forward to what Filoni has coming next.  There's a fantastic set up for the next great thing.  I hope they seize the set up and run with it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm looking forward to what Filoni has coming next.  There's a fantastic set up for the next great thing.  I hope they seize the set up and run with it.

Considering the number of sets that have and continue to come out for the Clone Wars, would  be nice to see a couple more sets for Rebels. Maybe something with old man Maul...

Because at the start of the show she was an obnoxious child and by the end of the show she was completely different. She had some of the best character progression in any Star Wars media, which ideally is exactly how a good character is designed (coming to enjoy the character over time).

• Like 3