Selling Large Collection - Boston Area

Sharkbait

I've been going through my collection that I started years ago, and I just don't have the time or space anymore to build or sell a lot of the Lego I have collected. I started going through what I have, and this is my first pass at items I want to sell. I have more sets I haven't added to my list yet, and I really should do another pass over my list and add more to the sell column. 

I made a Google Doc spreadsheet that lists the items I have. There are 203 entries, with a total of 351 sets. I figure it would be easier for someone to look through the sets there. I can also paste the list into a post if that is easier for people. 

I entered everything into another website's price calculator (since the lot calculator here is no longer available) which gave me retail price and current estimated price. For the list right now, it says estimated value is approx $29,200. I'm not asking for that price obviously, just a data point to start discussions if someone is interested in buying everything. I ideally would like to sell all in one go, so I figured I would see if anyone is interested. Located in the Boston area. 

Edited by Sharkbait

11 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

I entered everything into another website's price calculator (since the lot calculator here is no longer available) which gave me retail price and current estimated price. 

Heya Sharkbait!

I stumbled upon your post while looking for a lot price calculator and was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing what site you used?

Good luck with the sale!

3 hours ago, daurgo2001 said:

Heya Sharkbait!

I stumbled upon your post while looking for a lot price calculator and was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing what site you used?

Good luck with the sale!

I'm not the OP, but if you open the sheet, you'll see the name of the service at the top of one of the columns (it's blocked by this site so I won't type it).

Edited by bigboy61
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...