Honey Cashback Offers

I just got a 15% cash back offer on the Sonic Green Hill Zone set when clicked on it via the Lego.com website. The offer does not show up on the Honey.com list of current Lego Shop offers and I didn't get the typical e-mail from Honey after the purchase, so I'll probably have to e-mail them my screenshots in a couple weeks to get the gold. But still, 20% off (15% from Honey + 5% in VIP points) is probably about as good as one will be able to do on this set for a while.. ...

• 5 weeks later...

I continue to proceed with caution when activating exclusive offers with honey.  Most of the time I don't receive the gold offered in the exclusive offer, but rather receive whatever is the standard percentage at the time.  I now have a folder and subfolders created just for sorting screenshots to track the offer before activation, after activation and whether or not I received the offered gold.  I've resorted to only contacting customer service about it when it is enough money to be worth my time because I've found they don't always respond. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I stopped seeing Honey exclusive offers. By chance, I went to their website on a browser without the Honey extension installed and I saw offers again. To activate them, I installed the extension and offers were gone. Removed extension, seeing exclusive offers again (on their website). Has anyone with the extension installed been getting offers lately? 

5 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

I stopped seeing Honey exclusive offers. By chance, I went to their website on a browser without the Honey extension installed and I saw offers again. To activate them, I installed the extension and offers were gone. Removed extension, seeing exclusive offers again (on their website). Has anyone with the extension installed been getting offers lately? 

probably need a new account 

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

probably need a new account 

I too apparently utilized their service too often (and no longer get their deals).

Don't offer me deals that are meant to encourage me to buy, and then punish me for buying.

• Like 1

very ironic someone made a post about issues w/ no exclusives popping up anymore.     Im new to honey.   my exclusive offers stopped showing up as well.  noticed the same thing when removing extension it popped back up.      extension is installed and out of no where just a few minutes ago the exclusive offers are showing again.    no clue what changed but thought i would give a heads up mine are back 

Count me among the d*mned, I've been in the doghouse for a couple months with little to no points pending. I think they returned when I went to no points pending, I used it to get a % back from Lego and now it's back to no offers. I'm not complaining, I've gotten hundreds back. But it is annoying when I get emails about specific exclusive offers that aren't actually available to me.

In the past I found that if I was over $100 pending the faucet was shut off.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Now Honey offers "Team Deals." You click on an exclusive gold offer on certain items and it multiples each time someone else buys it from a referral link that you share. You and whoever you share the link get the bonuses.  https://help.joinhoney.com/article/351-what-are-team-deals

Will BP allow the link to be shared on this website? I tried sharing the referral link on here before and got denied (don’t hate me for trying lol)

10 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

how are you all getting the Honey offers? I don't get anything anymore outside of the standard, percentage back in Honey rewards. gone are the days of "up to" amounts back, sometimes fairly significant. 

you are probably in the dog house 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Ever seen this before? It's been like this for the last week or so. Same purchase. Do I just wait?

image.png.c6c92ddc13094c7a645a800d1c54a189.png

Yes . . . sometimes the exclusive offer trails the approval of the normal one and vice versa. I think the oldest Gold reward I have still outstanding is from 4/19. You can shoot them an email if you'd like at your friends @ honey and might get some traction. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...