Barnes & Noble coupon question

Paging Legodog who I bet will know... Recently joined the B&****** club to get the 10% off discount in store. Two questions. - I got a 20% off coupon in my inbox. It doesn't seem to work for Lego online, even though they are not expressly excluded on the coupon. Will it work in a brick and mortar store? Or will it not work in store either? - If it does work, do you get the 10% as well with your membership, or will it do the 20% only? Guessing the latter. Thanks if anyone knows.

I believe Nook products were the only things you couldn't use it on. I got mine and will be trying to fine an older set that already has a 30% off sticker + my 20%coupon and my 10% membership.

I haven't been to one yet where I have found a 30% off sticker on a Lego product. Have to keep looking I guess.

Good to know this works, thanks all.

It will work in store only for LEGO and does stack with your membership discount. I just used mine to purchase another Olivia's House just tonight. This new one is a one time only coupon. Sometimes they have coupons you can use over and over. And at certain times of the year I believe they have a 30% off coupon too.

I just reserved a helm's deep and will be getting for I believe after 20% coupon 10% discount and tax for total of $99

You're lucky to find a B&****** with a helms deep. Mine only had 1 for the longest time but the box was really beat up and the seals looked broken.

well the barnes and noble has a store pickup button online where you can search for stores within a radius that may have it avaliable and you fill out a reserve ticket and they notify you if they have the item in that store and will hold it for three days its also how i found some harry potter items. Though it may tell you a store has an item you need to wait until that store confirms the reserve ticket