10282 - Adidas Originals Superstar

2 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

It will double stack at local lego stores with leftover swing ship set, or triple stack with ninjago bhz on ninjago only purchase, or other left over promos ;)   All under $100. I’m buying 2021 retiring HP 

Isn't ninjago bhz promo just going on general sale 1st July if there is stock left ?

Edited by roxio

16 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

So I’m seeing a lot of replies in other threads about buying sets besides this one to get the Adidas gwp? Lol

The shape of this box alone sold me!

The threshold for the GWP should have been $80. Another new for Lego where purchase of the tie in set does not qualify you for the GWP. I don’t see this as an oversight more like a money grab. If Lego is looking to increase their crossover buy in with adidas fans why require them to buy something else. This set already has a PPP above $0.10 at least they could have included the GWP. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

The threshold for the GWP should have been $80. Another new for Lego where purchase of the tie in set does not qualify you for the GWP. I don’t see this as an oversight more like a money grab. If Lego is looking to increase their crossover buy in with adidas fans why require them to buy something else. This set already has a PPP above $0.10 at least they could have included the GWP. 

it was a great way to move some keychains

• Like 1

Oh, I will be buying this set.  If they are still in stock when Dickens goes live 7/16 I will be in for 2. Lego seems to be trying different strategies: Coins, Ulysses, PWP and now GWP+P. Hopefully, they find something that works for them as well as resellers as we now know how important we are to them ;)  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...