Shop at Home calendar and offers - June 2021

zaphoid

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

June 1-30: LEGO Ninjago 10th Anniversary BrickHeadz (40490) for $10 when you make a LEGO Ninjago purchase of $85 or more, in-store only, while supplies last.

should stack with the current dots gwp and the McLaren poly

45 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Lol so when we spend $85 on Ninjago, we get the privilege to purchase a Ninjago Brickheadz for $10...

Yay LEGO..... :drag:

You forgot the “in store only” and the $10 is for a 3 pack which should be better than gold, but not silver my CC Morgan’s are up to $249 each, this is such a slam dunk winner I am going to go make a YouTube video about it now telling all the sheep to go out and stock up ;) 

Caveats: lego releases them individually like they did with Kylo&Rey or comes up with some other way to screw this up  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

You forgot the “in store only” and the $10 is for a 3 pack which should be better than gold, but not silver my CC Morgan’s are up to $249 each, this is such a slam dunk winner I am going to go make a YouTube video about it now telling all the sheep to go out and stock up ;) 

Caveats: lego releases them individually like they did with Kylo&Rey or comes up with some other way to screw this up  

The more sellers the merrier

What are the odds it will be split up as exclusives for the 3 major retailers? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dennugsmello said:

Nice. Lego masters June 1st. My family enjoyed the show. Hopefully, with a few tweaks, it can improve over the first season. 

I’ve been anticipating S2 ever since S1 ended! I’m curious if there will be a planned explosion challenge again, how cool was that?!

For the Brickheadz, do we know if they will be available for retail price without buying Ninjago? It doesn't say they wont be available, just for $10, when a normal 3 pack might be $30. 

I believe the fine print reads that the set’s value is $29.

I have no inside knowledge of whether this will be available outside of the promotion.

However....

I will speculate that it will be available for retail sale online. That the “purchase for $10” is something that they can easily do with a manual override on the in store terminal, but isn’t something that they could easily implement online.

Not that it couldn’t be easily implemented online, just that LEGO couldn’t figure out how to script it and be sure that they weren’t going to screw it up.

That seems logical to me, but who knows? I just know there’s nothing Ninjago related I want to purchase to get me to $85, and I’m gonna need to grab them someway.

Not even Ninjago City Gardens to go with your Modular layout?

I’m torn. Ninjago City is now a white whale, and I hate myself for not picking it up. The Gardens are just okay, without the City. If it’s available, maybe, but there’s so much more I’d rather buy before the Gardens.
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I’m torn. Ninjago City is now a white whale, and I hate myself for not picking it up. The Gardens are just okay, without the City. If it’s available, maybe, but there’s so much more I’d rather buy before the Gardens.

I hear that, had 2 Sets I picked up 50% off on Black Friday, sold too early. Wish I had kept one. I bought a lot more, but Mr. Lego decided to cancel 90% of my orders that year.

IMG-20191204-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.b7276063e9801869fb743a5be23d29b1.jpeg

5 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

I hear that, had 2 Sets I picked up 50% off on Black Friday, sold too early. Wish I had kept one. I bought a lot more, but Mr. Lego decided to cancel 90% of my orders that year.

IMG-20191204-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.b7276063e9801869fb743a5be23d29b1.jpeg

I've bought it and sold it and rebought it twice already (serious sellers remorse each time)...the current used one I got for $300 and will likely be with me in my coffin

• Like 1

I've been looking on eBay, and it's well above $300.  It's about $750 to Bricklink it, without the minifigs.  Definitely a dumb move not to pick it up.  I may have to just BL it in fits and starts over time.  Or, just bite the bullet by selling off a high value set and using those funds to fund the purchase.

I've been having trouble clearing the fairground sets from Asia maybe it's because of a lack of awareness, I actually don't mind them giving part of it as a GWP to pique interest then I can clear the sets. They are really nice actually with a unique box.