Star Wars the Force Awakens display value - feedback appreciated

mreichel

Hi all - new member here in Indianapolis, IN.

I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase the Star Wars the Force Awakens lego display with the Millennium Falcon, the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter, and the 24 minifigures, as shown in this previous thread:

https://www.brickpicker.com/forums/topic/14894-toys-r-us-star-wars-the-force-awakens-display/

See the very first post (by TheOrcKing) - I did not want to copy over his images w/o permission.

My goal is to sell it locally, but I could potentially ship it, which would likely be expensive.

Can anyone share what may be a good price for this? I haven't seen one listed as "sold" on eBay, but I note there is one, with local pickup only in California, up for $500.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Hi all - new member here in Indianapolis, IN.
I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase the Star Wars the Force Awakens lego display with the Millennium Falcon, the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter, and the 24 minifigures, as shown in this previous thread:
https://www.brickpicker.com/forums/topic/14894-toys-r-us-star-wars-the-force-awakens-display/
See the very first post (by TheOrcKing) - I did not want to copy over his images w/o permission.
My goal is to sell it locally, but I could potentially ship it, which would likely be expensive.
Can anyone share what may be a good price for this? I haven't seen one listed as "sold" on eBay, but I note there is one, with local pickup only in California, up for $500.
Thanks in advance!
Mark
There isn't really much of a market for these store displays. I would say that the average I see them listed for is around $250-$300 (all store displays, not just the one you are talking about). Most of them are like your one in California, sold locally only because shipping without damaging it would be nearly impossible. I don't think they sell very quickly. They can be cool if it is something that you want to display in your home, but resale value on these is very little.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk