Loki - Disney+

TheOrcKing

11 hours ago, exciter1 said:

The confusion to the average viewer is the biggest critique I'm hearing.

The one concern I have with all the new time-lines is; Marvel could really mess this up if they take people into too many dimensions too fast.  And then when Wanda collapses them all (I seem to remember a comic in which that happened), it's like Phase 4 and/or 5 ends up being "just a dream" and they lose a lot of the newer fan base.  

Still looking forward to where this all goes.

Hopefully Marvel learned from the comics and will keep things in check. It got completely out of control over the decades in the comics. That's why they have these huge events, shakeups, crossovers, reboots and rehashes all the time. They try to 'clean' it all up. Then some new young writer gets on board a big title and says something like "Hey! Remember that Spidey clone from issue #149?! I have an idea..." and they start the whole process all over.

Eh , I can’t say I really cared for this series. Not a fan of have so many timelines. Feels like a cheap way of justifying doing whatever they want to do with the IP in the future.

Also the reasoning behind one event happening  vs not is because the formal was supposed to happen while the latter is an anomaly is, to me, lazy writing. I get why rabid fans might like, but I prefer sticking to one story and if you dead, you stay dead along other parameters. 

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Eh , I can’t say I really cared for this series. Not a fan of have so many timelines. Feels like a cheap way of justifying doing whatever they want to do with the IP in the future.

Also the reasoning behind one event happening  vs not is because the formal was supposed to happen while the latter is an anomaly is, to me, lazy writing. I get why rabid fans might like, but I prefer sticking to one story and if you dead, you stay dead along other parameters. 

I take it your did not like or have not watched Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?!