9398 - 4x4 Crawler

Brynanm1213

I am 33yr old and only collect technic sets :) i feel they are better suited towards older gen due to cost! at 10-14yrs old rarely would parent spent $200+ on the bigger sets. As an adult i can get all the sets i dreamed of when i was a kid. 

Those helicopters may have been restocked, but very unlikely.

I can see the number of Crawlers and even Crane II on shelf slowly dwindling, but not the helicopters.

And I put "clearance" in quote because 18% off is not clearance to me :)

• 1 month later...
Guest TabbyBoy

I have bitten, and got one. As I am starting my technic diversification. First time I have tried the Asda click and collect service.

With click/collect, you can always reject on the spot if the box is damaged. I already have one of these built that I use the terrorise the cats in fhe garden and one boxed. I prefer it to the 41999 TBH.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the range of the remote control? If I take this out on the driveway will the wheels get scuffed up?

It's infrared so not very far. Maybe 15 feet and you have to be pointing directly at the receiver.

It's slow enough that driving on flat concrete should not wear the tires too much, but I haven't tried. It does roll over quite easily when climbing obstacles though so be aware of that if you don't want it scuffed up.

• 4 weeks later...