Exclusive polybags at Wal-Mart (like the Toys R Us "Gandalf at Dul Guldur" polybag!)

TheOrcKing

I finally found some polybags at my Wal-Mart again and, like last time, found some good ones!

Gandalf at Dul Guldur (30213) (previously at Toys R Us)

Batmobile (30161) (previously at Target)

Razcal's Double Crosser (30254)

Z-95 Headhunter (30240)

No idea how long these will be around for. In fact, a friend of mine at Wal-Mart said that they won't be getting anymore of them, which means when the current stock is gone that's it! Again, Brickset states that each one was supposed to be available at Wal-Mart in February. Don't you just love their distribution system?

I usually find them by the toy section though they used to be by whatever was seasonal at the time. They had a mess of them but the polybag itch I had is starting to fade away and I put polybag money towards sets. The market for them can be hit or miss and while I used to sell them in bulk overseas now that international shipping costs have gone up the money isn't there for me.

It varies from store to store. I usually find them near checkout. Once upon a time, they used to be at the checkouts or (Surprise!) with the other LEGO. This time I found these ones were stuck in the toy clearance section because Wal-Mart had them listed as "unreplenishables" or something. That's what my employee friend told me when I asked about where these polybags go 'normally'. He also stated that, my Wal-Mart at least, usually never gets polybags to begin with! And if they do, they get stuck where ever they feel like putting them.

I must say, Wal-Mart's methods anymore are getting more and more laxed, and it frustrates the crud out of me.

If someone told me to only shop at Target for the rest of my life, I could do so easily without regret. Seriously.

Looked all over my Walmart Supercenter, didn't see one polybag. They have a relatively small toy section (this time of year). Nothing in the toy asiles or at checkout.

I live between two Wal-Mart Supercenters and they both stink respectively. At the one I mainly use, their selection is small but the overall store offers a nice amount and has a working layout. The other one is Cosco HUGE, the layout is like a labyrinth and insanely confusing; however, the selection there is very wide. I found a good amount of last year's sets as well as this year's offerings. Alas, no polybags at either one. You'd think that between the two at least one of them would have some polys for sale on average.

• 3 weeks later...