2021 BRICKPICKER LEGO Sweepstakes to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

Evans from West End Toys just donated his prize back to next year's LEGO sweepstakes.  I will also donate my Harry Potter lot back to the school for next year's LEGO sweepstakes. 

If you ever need a consignment partner to sell your LEGO sets, I would highly recommend Evans...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

Evans from West End Toys just donated his prize back to next year's LEGO sweepstakes.  I will also donate my Harry Potter lot back to the school for next year's LEGO sweepstakes. 

If you ever need a consignment partner to sell your LEGO sets, I would highly recommend Evans...

I will for sure be back next year to try to win those Harry Potter lego sets 😍

• Like 2

Hi...All packages have been sent.  Please post pictures on this Brickpicker blog...

Once again...Thanks for your donations and generosity.  I'll have a good start for next year's prizes with what I have left and what was donated!!!  Ed

• Like 1

Got my stuff! Like Christmas in June, and my wife has a hard time believing - "No way you won all those Legos, and all Star Wars".

One of the box is squashed on one side, but completely my fault of leaving it in super humid NY outdoor for more than 1 day and having cat litter delivery sitting on top of it :(

1851729302_image1(1).thumb.jpeg.7193cf50f2b605b4b5474d4eac08c0c0.jpeg

• Like 4

On 6/9/2021 at 4:56 PM, Randyipp said:

Who knew my package would be delivered to my house in NH while I am in NJ on a business trip... Flying home tomorrow to open it up.  Some great looking lots!

My son was super excited to open up the box and see what was inside, took us a bit to stack these so they wouldn't fall.  Thanks again for donating so many sets, they will get put to good use!

20210610_201916.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/10/2021 at 8:27 PM, Randyipp said:

My son was super excited to open up the box and see what was inside, took us a bit to stack these so they wouldn't fall.  Thanks again for donating so many sets, they will get put to good use!

20210610_201916.jpg

That is a great picture.  You are a serious LEGO fan.  Looks like someone got a lot of great sets to build.  

On 6/9/2021 at 4:56 PM, Randyipp said:

Who knew my package would be delivered to my house in NH while I am in NJ on a business trip... Flying home tomorrow to open it up.  Some great looking lots!

Heck, you could have picked it up while you were here!