31120 - Knight's Castle

MotorCityMuscle

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 31120 - Knight’s Castle (Rumored)
  • 1 month later...
So the rumored castle set that was leaked in the Blacksmith designer video (not the fan vote one) will be a 3 in 1 not an expert. 
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_04/45E55BD5-2702-40C5-9907-AF49A1AA92CD.thumb.jpeg.7637cc0cf1706e73467e0a5916b04a70.jpeg

There’s some cool, thoughtful designs but I feel the way I did with the 3 in 1 pirate ship vs barracuda bay. . . I’d rather pay $199 for something that I want than $99 for something that I really don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

So the rumored castle set that was leaked in the Blacksmith designer video (not the fan vote one) will be a 3 in 1 not an expert. 

Outside of the footmen carrying what I presume to be the Black Falcons' coat of arms, the builds themselves are colorless and could easily accommodate whichever faction you would like. This may be a decent though perhaps pricey parts pack for ones own medieval mocs depending on what the inventory looks like.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

That is a sad looking green dragon :(

I legitimately mistook it for some battlefield smoke. 

However, I'm happy to see LEGO at least try to make classic sets. Despite the garish Creator colors, I think this is a decent bone for castle fans. Hopefully its performance will make a convincing argument for a full castle line or wave of more Creator castle sets. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • TheOrcKing changed the title to 31120 - Knight's Castle
1 hour ago, HandyHand said:

Found elsewhere (so, not my creation). Two Knight's Castle sets combined, no extra pieces required.

8snldhv3u5471.thumb.jpg.4c0f8fabb88a3664556598b8d20cde08.jpg

924ma8i4u5471.thumb.jpg.b391814545c224bf2cf7eb586f67e3fe.jpg

Still waiting for 8/1 in the USA planning on getting 3 of these to build. Was hoping to order some torsos to army build as well, but no go. BL doesn’t have the parts listing active yet. 

1F5E3437-8C3B-472F-83B5-5BD52A219282.png

Edited by Pseudoty

54 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Still waiting for 8/1 in the USA planning on getting 3 of these to build. Was hoping to order some torsos to army build as well, but no go. BL doesn’t have the parts listing active yet. 

1F5E3437-8C3B-472F-83B5-5BD52A219282.png

Based on that parts list the torsos are 973pb4202c01 (also used in 21325 Medieval Blacksmith) and 973pb3974c01 (also used in 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay). You can also find them on BL if you search for the Lego element ID.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
Just now, $20 on joe vs dan said:

awesome...seems like LEGO provided for the Castle theme lovers a Castle/Fortress general bricks set...so many possibilities.

didn't get to see the vid...but did they also moc a bigger badder dragon?

Nope no dragon.  I looked at doing this one since I already built the other MOC with multiple sets but when I downloaded the instructions it was a no go for my old eyes, 

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

Nope no dragon.  I looked at doing this one since I already built the other MOC with multiple sets but when I downloaded the instructions it was a no go for my old eyes, 

this set will age well...it's like a starter pack w/ medieval themed brick supply for all those castle builders..

how many set do you think someone needs to build a decent castle?

50 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

this set will age well...it's like a starter pack w/ medieval themed brick supply for all those castle builders..

how many set do you think someone needs to build a decent castle?

Two, I did this one and think it looks great. there is one with 5 but that is just pushing it.

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-82242/BrickType/medieval-castle-ii-mod-combining-two-3-in-1-castles-31120/#details

• Like 2