Missing Bag 4

BrickzFun

Question

6 answers to this question

On 2/3/2021 at 1:35 PM, BrickzFun said:

I purchased Star Wars Captain Rex's AT-TE at GoodWill. At quick glance it seemed that all the bags were sealed and in the box.  When I got home I noticed I was missing bag number 4. Is there a way to buy bag 4 or do I just need to buy the pieces individually?

LEGO won't provide the bag of pieces - you can sometimes find specific bags from sets avail on ebay, etc.

LEGO won't provide the bag of pieces - you can sometimes find specific bags from sets avail on ebay, etc.
Not true. I had a new train set missing an entire numbered bag of stuff and two additional pieces and the representative on the phone figured out how to order the entire set of pieces to ship to me.

YMMV though.
  • Like 1

I once ordered a Ghostbusters Headquarters new from lego store. The set was missing a whole big bag and there was a duplicate bag that I didn't need. I didn't realize there was a missing bag until i was 3/4 done with the build. Took the set into my local lego set asking if they could just swap out from a new box in the store and they would not do that. They knew me well but they made me return the whole used set and they just handed me a brand new sealed GB Headquarters set off the shelf. I ended up not building it and just flipped it a couple years later.