Kijiji

I think one of the bigger cultural differences between America and Canada in regards to the hobby we all share is the means by which alot of reselling is accomplished. It seems to me that while Ebay has a dominant presence in the US, along with Craiq's List, up north Canadians seem quite enamored with Kijiji. More local than Ebay, Kijiji has some positives you don't get with Ebay, local pick up/drop off and no auction. I think Kijiji is pretty slick and the past months I've seen everything from Green Grocer to this 10179 Millenium Falcon listed locally. http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-Millennium-falcon-W0QQAdIdZ460942456 Just wondering if any Brickpickers use Kijiji or something like as means to resell?

I think one of the bigger cultural differences between America and Canada in regards to the hobby we all share is the means by which alot of reselling is accomplished. It seems to me that while Ebay has a dominant presence in the US, along with Craiq's List, up north Canadians seem quite enamored with Kijiji. More local than Ebay, Kijiji has some positives you don't get with Ebay, local pick up/drop off and no auction. I think Kijiji is pretty slick and the past months I've seen everything from Green Grocer to this 10179 Millenium Falcon listed locally.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-Millennium-falcon-W0QQAdIdZ460942456

Just wondering if any Brickpickers use Kijiji or something like as means to resell?

I live in the U.S. so that is probably why I haven't heard of it. I use eBay to sell items.