See anything good?

MarleyMoose

2 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

They want way too much in my opinion. $150. They say it is 24lbs. I was think $50 max just looking at the pictures.

$150 seems high but $50 is low for 24lbs. Of course, depends on your business model.

If seller is a reseller, I normally stay away unless the guy has no clue, in which case you can sometimes score a deal. But if it's parents selling off their kids stuff and you feel it's well kept, chances are you are getting pretty complete sets with minifigs. Of course, has to have the right sets and not just a bunch of friends/city.

FWIW, the lime green stuff is probably Power Miners. Just like the Dragon ~2010. Don't think there is much of a market for that. Maybe in 10-15 years when people try and collect their childhood Lego.

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

They still haven't sold the lot but gave me more pictures. they're holding firm at $150

You should be able to get the $150 back (after fees) just from selling the minifigs (assuming no unseen damage).

If you could use the extra parts shown, it could be an ok deal.

If you are on the fence - try to work the price a little. If they budge a little, buy it, and if the won't budge, don't buy it.

Edited by KShine
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...