Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

23 hours ago, KvHulk said:

I feel like we need a "What horrified me today" thread.

I'd place these two new christmas figures there.

ebay2.jpg

ebay4.jpg

ALL dolls are creepy. Period. That said, those are particularly creepy. Especially Buddy. It looks like he’s holding a bag of worms. (Yes, I know it’s supposed to be spaghetti.)

1 hour ago, zaphoid said:

are they selling it for $20 too

Yup. Guess you saw this on Facebook too. It's two ziploc bags. There are wings and a foot to the Elves Water dragon that I can see, but I don't feel like driving across the bridge for it.

I thought it was funny that a Q-tip and other non-Lego stuff were clearly visible. 

1 minute ago, oneknightr said:

Yup. Guess you saw this on Facebook too. It's two ziploc bags. There are wings and a foot to the Elves Water dragon that I can see, but I don't feel like driving across the bridge for it.

I thought it was funny that a Q-tip and other non-Lego stuff were clearly visible. 

I didn't see it, but I've seen enough FB listing that I figured I couldn't be too far off.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2020 at 11:05 AM, Jbad87 said:

I found the brick bible at the thrift store and this was the first page I opened up to. I'm sure this has been on here before and I am in no way trying to blaspheme. I had no idea this existed. 

Ah yes, The Brick Testament. I first remember stumbling across it on the net like end of the 90's or start of the 2000's I believe. One would think it to be a parody of sorts involving LEGO but instead it is simply scenes taken straight from "the good book" using minifigures. That is all. No puns, no jokes, or anything off key. Now seeing some scenarios being reenacted by our innocent toy characters can be a tad humorous or amusing.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lodibricks said:

Wow, I hoped that was some Photoshop work, but apparently it's no joke:

https://www.lancasterarchery.com/bow-medic-string-separation-tool.html

I wonder if LEGO has a copyright on the brick separator.  That seems like a lawsuit in the making.

LOL - read the one review: 

This separator is so great it also separates Legos too!

Review by Sarkon

Posted on 3/23/20

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

• Bold-Arrow changed the title to Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show