Why so serious? Have a laugh!: The Darth Raichu show

49 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

The new NASA Webb Space Telescope is providing some amazing images.

2E3C9939-5CE8-4CF0-804B-CDA8B4C5C8D4.jpeg

Speaking of which. I just watched Superman with my kids last weekend and it held up pretty well until he flew around the earth to reverse the rotation to turn back time to save Lois. My 14yo teenage daughter gave the biggest eye roll.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Speaking of which. I just watched Superman with my kids last weekend and it held up pretty well until he flew around the earth to reverse the rotation to turn back time to save Lois. My 14yo teenage daughter gave the biggest eye roll.  

I still love Superman 1 & 2, they can't be beat.

• Like 3

​Went to SDCC this past weekend with the usual group of friends (neither of them are lego fans but they benefit from me chasing the minifigures / exclusives past few years).

Well one of my friends got a new corporate office job and wanted to purchase various knickknacks on the convention floor to add to a few others he had on his new desk!

Today I asked him for a photo of his desk collection / display set up so far and got this image as a response LOL. I remember letting him in the line with me the year of Deadpool Duck... and there it is... opened, played with, dusty and displayed. Just a casual $500 desk decoration (he has no idea of the value)

95c7812bff98f0117e2d5b152362ff1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...