LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

5 minutes ago, jbacunn said:

Yes, I used physical receipt and got the congrats e-mail early yesterday morning when others were also reporting getting the e-mail.

Thanks I just checked and it was in my Spam folder from yesterday, but was different then the other 2 so I had to re-enter all of the information again to another mailing address. 

D544AF05-333F-4490-848B-483527AC1237.jpeg

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

The international B factor is definitely high since they don’t even have an opportunity to participate and Lego said they would no longer do this. 

Has anyone gotten the congratulations email yet that has used a picture of a physical receipt? I have gotten 2 congratulations emails both from electronic receipts and the 2 from physical store receipts nothing yet. Not sure if they require another step involving a human.  

I did with text, did it from the Walmart parking lot.

Any word on when our mini castles are set to ship. The email with congratulations on it says will ship "shortly" but coming from walmart I am taking that with a grain of salt. Real question is if they will wait till it sells out or after the promo ends to begin shipping which is a real possibility IMO. ebay presellers may be sol.

30 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Any word on when our mini castles are set to ship. The email with congratulations on it says will ship "shortly" but coming from walmart I am taking that with a grain of salt. Real question is if they will wait till it sells out or after the promo ends to begin shipping which is a real possibility IMO. ebay presellers may be sol.

Terms say 30 days via USPS. Nothing yet in informed delivery. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Terms say 30 days via USPS. Nothing yet in informed delivery. 

Must submit photo by 08/31/2022 by 11:59:59pm Pacific Time.

Allow up to thirty (30) days from the received by date above to receive your LEGO® 90th Anniversary Castle Model.

So.... basically 9/30/2022 is the promised by delivery date. Wording implies that they will not ship until 8/31/2022 by the earliest :( 

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion