LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

On 6/20/2022 at 11:51 AM, severalads said:

Are LEGO becoming more strict with 1 GWP per household rule?

I could only get one for May 4th, the rest were cancelled from my orders.

Now I wanted to get 2 forest hideouts and got email that GWP from second order was cancelled.

I also have all my new orders now sitting in status "Please contact customer service" for 1-2 days before it gets confirmed.

You need to get creative with multiple accounts/addresses etc

2 hours ago, roxio said:

You need to get creative with multiple accounts/addresses etc

I did multiple orders for forest men and only 1 got cancelled, did some orders after the cancellation and those shipped with GWP. Not sure how SAH tracks GWP nowadays but I still think they just review certain sets and buyers buying habits to determine if person is a reseller or not, or maybe they don't care anymore.

5 hours ago, Voltron said:

I did multiple orders for forest men and only 1 got cancelled, did some orders after the cancellation and those shipped with GWP. Not sure how SAH tracks GWP nowadays but I still think they just review certain sets and buyers buying habits to determine if person is a reseller or not, or maybe they don't care anymore.

Very strange, only first order of mine went through... are your orders also hang around in "Please Contact Customer Support" right after you place them? It wasn't happening to me before, but recently I started to notice that.

for whatever reason it seems our European friends have had issues with the more than 1 GWP per household lately.   havent seen any folks here in the US mention that problem 

and yes ... from what i hear the forestmen GWP is returning for the release of 10305

2 hours ago, KShine said:

Anyone else confirm that it will be returning for the Lion Knights' Castle?

I hope not! I'm planning to buy the castle on release and would like to get something different as I already got this GWP.

Perhaps a super-exclusive GWP that you can only get if you buy the castle. Like a King's Carriage or something...with a King!

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, eliminator said:

I hope not! I'm planning to buy the castle on release and would like to get something different as I already got this GWP.

Perhaps a super-exclusive GWP that you can only get if you buy the castle. Like a King's Carriage or something...with a King!

We've usually gotten word of GWP's in advance, but I would like it if you were correct.

• Like 1

The second GOAT has landed.

Holding strong at $50 shipped on eBay. Sensing a slow creep to $65 by end of July and a $100 bill by Christmas if this is only available again with a 10305 Lion Knights’ Castle purchase.

However, it’s obvious that the Captain has consistently been wrong this year. Are we still thinking this GWP was overproduced?

AC9C640E-307B-4101-86EC-DF668F993A73.thumb.jpeg.3c1e30590e4089f7e227a9bb96b12016.jpeg

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Chormeister said:

Is the Stone Wars list still the most reliable one for the price hike, or is there something better out there?

It's the only one I've seen. The problem is that it excludes Exclusives and limited distribution sets are not on there. And unless you're friends with your store manager, you won't find out early enough. 

• Thanks 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion