LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

31 minutes ago, jdthome said:

I missed the case first round.  I was able to get the case but not the coins so they indeed restricted it to 1 each per account.  Did they poof yet?  

I redeemed 4out of 6 coins/holder first round and 2 were restricted for me this time round. I don't think it was done consistently.  

Weird that some people are seeing coins/case available to them when they got them in the first round. 

I missed the gold coin and holder and they were the only ones available for me to redeem this morning. I refreshed the page afterwards and everything is grayed out. Working like it's supposed to for me. Now to figure what to friggin buy in the next 60 days to get them.

• Like 1

Me either. Although I'm half-tempted (I don't have any of the coins, so they're all available to me) to make 6 individual key chain orders - so about $9 each, $54-ish total - to get the whole set and case. Worth doing?
I was running that math too I'm still thinking no...right now..

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BricksBrotha said:

santa’s sleigh back in stock and just the right price for free shipping.  

So if I place an order (I am already over the limit but from 2021 release day) and use this order to redeem my Castle Coin code and the order gets cancelled do I have to call for the code?

18 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

So if I place an order (I am already over the limit but from 2021 release day) and use this order to redeem my Castle Coin code and the order gets cancelled do I have to call for the code?

My understanding is your SOL.  They can't reproduce the code and you can't use it a second time.   I haven't run into the problem but that's what others have stated.

• Like 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion