LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

Well, I've never seen this before, but I may be late.

You can see all the past VIP Winners and the gifts won. Kinda cool and it will also help track the provenance and authenticity. If one of us eventually wins (ha) this could help with the resell value.

2 ways to get there:

1. From the main account page https://www.lego.com/en-us/vip/rewards-center > scroll to the bottom and click the "Past Winners" icon

2. Use this link to go directly to the page https://www.lego.com/en-us/vip/rewards-center/vip-past-winners

Snag_1daf25e7.thumb.png.deb191c53518e8b1501268ceae33c0ef.png

image.thumb.png.6f2df00689ea5bacc15c5a34b7bb51df.png

Snag_1dafe426.thumb.png.3af58898d73dec7878a9014aea84147d.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

via TheBrickFan:
"This second opportunity will only be available to VIP members who didn’t get any of the particular coins or coin holder which allow more people to get them. LEGO did state that if demand is low, they may open it up for VIPs to get a second coin."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jdthome said:

I missed the case first round.  I was able to get the case but not the coins so they indeed restricted it to 1 each per account.  Did they poof yet?  

Given the backlash over the coins 1st time around, LEGO would be dumb NOT to put strict limitation on these.

Plus, it would be easy for their IT interns to code these.  I wonder how many S@H IT interns were needed to re-use old codes. :lol: 

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion