LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

On 3/9/2023 at 10:48 AM, Mr_Coat said:

Does anyone know what the next March GWP is, when it will be released, and potential buy in threshold?

I thought it was an Easter bunny, mid march sometime?

Just trying to time my next purchase. Thanks!

Lego throws us a bone:

The GWP will be available from 16 March – 9 April 2023, and will be free when you spend over US$70 / €70 / £65 from LEGO.com, based on information that LEGO has provided. A note was also included stating that this would be confirmed closer to the date.

75007CF4-DA04-4DCD-BE6C-45EECC4FBCB4.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2023 at 8:53 PM, Pseudoty said:

Lego throws us a bone:

The GWP will be available from 16 March – 9 April 2023, and will be free when you spend over US$70 / €70 / £65 from LEGO.com, based on information that LEGO has provided. A note was also included stating that this would be confirmed closer to the date.

75007CF4-DA04-4DCD-BE6C-45EECC4FBCB4.jpeg

this is now live

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

House 2 was harder to get for me only 1 case of 10 and 4 loose. Perhaps they flipped the distribution allotment from House 1 and when the second availability window opens up in June it will stick around longer. 

Are you saying House 1 or 2 is making a comeback? I def missed the boat on House 2. Price is steadily increasing past $65 shipped on eBay, and $60 is a very difficult threshold for a GWP to surpass. Not a lot of sellers out there either.

2 hours ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Are you saying House 1 or 2 is making a comeback? I def missed the boat on House 2. Price is steadily increasing past $65 shipped on eBay, and $60 is a very difficult threshold for a GWP to surpass. Not a lot of sellers out there either.

Supposedly all 4 House sets will be released this year, one per quarter, also they will have 2 availability windows. 

When House 1 returned I think it only lasted a day or two online. So if they made the same total number of units for both sets, say 30K, perhaps they did 20K followed by 10K for House 1 and reversed it for House 2 10K with 20K still to be released in June. But that is just speculation. 

ETA: The All Knowing Bird should chime in soon with some clarification.

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion