LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

6 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Is it gone?

It gone. Lasted about the same time after the expected drop time as the Space coin, if not slightly less.

Just now, TheBrickGuru24 said:

It gone. Lasted about the same time after the expected drop time as the Space coin, if not slightly less.

Source: Brickset

22 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

$25 shipping to U.S. is a bit rough

Where you shipping to? I just checked out of curiosity and shipping to Ohio was $7 (which is still double the actual cost to ship it). And yes, $25 shipping anywhere in the US for that single lego piece is a complete rip-off.

Edited by Gonkalin

1 minute ago, Gonkalin said:

Where you shipping to? I just checked out of curiosity and shipping to Ohio was $7 (which is still double the actual cost to ship it). And yes, $25 shipping anywhere in the US for that single lego piece is a complete rip-off.

I checked these guys out 2 weeks ago. It shows $7 to Ohio (same state, @Gonkalin!) but that changes once you go through the checkout process. The $7 (AUD) is the fee to ship internally in Australia. From what I recall, the true shipping costs were something like $45 AUD, which compares with the $25 USD @zaphoid mentioned.

In my opinion the gold coin is the best looking one of the bunch. No paint so that's out of the way. Sharp looking design and reflective enough to where if you angle it at a light you'll blind yourself. Exactly what I look for in a VIP coin.

Edited by TheBrickGuru24
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion