LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

4 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

Use a mobile device!!!! Got one easy!

Worked fine on my phone but Chrome crashed and still doesn't show anything 5 minutes later. Some people are going to be upset.

4 minutes ago, bbr said:

Worked fine on my phone but Chrome crashed and still doesn't show anything 5 minutes later. Some people are going to be upset.

my desktop has been showing it fine the whole time since about 9:02

Just now, eliminator said:

Probably the reason for the delayed release. I think the space coin took 30 min to sell out?

agree on the delayed release by a few weeks and a air shipment of a few thousand coins wouldn't take much space or freight cost

I was able to grab the coin right at 9 EST and had cart ready.  Redeemed the coin and got a small set very easily.  Think something got fixed on the site.  Wish that was the case for the Space Probe.  I was waiting at 9 and managed to not get one.    Once I redeem the coin, I cant see if its still available.  Think its going to sell out in 30-60 mins?

22 minutes ago, TheBrickGuru24 said:

And now we start observing which will go for more: the entire set of coins and case or everything individually.

My guess is individual. Given 1) Many were hestitating redeem the 1st one, thinking it's not worth the point 2) the last one is going to be much more abundant in the market

2 minutes ago, Roklion said:

My guess is individual. Given 1) Many were hestitating redeem the 1st one, thinking it's not worth the point 2) the last one is going to be much more abundant in the market

Who knows honestly. I think the case plays a major role in deciding, as it is the 1st or 2nd most valuable item in the set, but pointless if you don't have at least two coins (and doesn't look quite right unless you have all five).

4 minutes ago, melting said:

Or if people who easily got the gold will go after the case with set of 4.

I imagine we see a lot of listings with the Castle, Pirates, Octan and Gold coin bundled with the case. Space coin will be the one that sets a small portion of listings apart from the rest.

1 minute ago, TheBrickGuru24 said:

Who knows honestly. I think the case plays a major role in deciding, as it is the 1st or 2nd most valuable item in the set, but pointless if you don't have at least two coins (and doesn't look quite right unless you have all five).

True. I tend to forget the case since I don't like it personally. I find a nice spot on my bookshelf to line the coins instead, will probably sell my case.

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion