• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I grew up in Orlando. Space Shuttle was part of our culture. I watched Challenger blow up with my naked eye standing in the outdoor field of my school yard when I was in middle school. We would watch

Ulysses with plush Yoda and plush Grogu for extra cushioning! May the Force be with me.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, lebrick said:

What makes you think that the supply was higher? What were you initially thinking? Judging by the reaction, I would say the production run was between 3k-5k. That is pretty limited for a Lego set I would say.

I have noted that 5K or less tends to hold its price pretty well (going back to the BHz exclusives)

32 minutes ago, marcandre said:

I'm guessing the yellow box like the soccer players, chariot, colored bricks ect... Run is too small for a real box. 

10272 - Old Trafford - Manchester United - Page 5 - Creator - BRICKPICKER

I agree the box will make or break this thing

the only unique element appears to be the sticker for the plaque...no MFs, but the homage to a real piece of history should help...but the box is like 90% of its collectability/Resale; IMO. 

54 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I agree the box will make or break this thing

the only unique element appears to be the sticker for the plaque...no MFs, but the homage to a real piece of history should help...but the box is like 90% of its collectability/Resale; IMO. 

Are those boxes "unsealed" with ziplock bag? Can't remember. Actually dont mind that as I can build, display, and re-sell later if needed. Only that the sticker will have been applied to the tile. 

Edited by eliminator
13 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

so any guesses on the last coin tonight at 7 pm or midnight or tomorrow at 9 am ? lol

that being said this article says the last coin will be here in may

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-vip-coins-zum-kauf-gelistet/120778/

What the F? They're selling them online in EU? That really takes the wind out of my VIP sails...