LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

5 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Careful, Ive tried to submit two orders and each one fails for actually redeeming the VIP. I think ill wait a while until it calms down so my CC doesn't flag anything.

Actually 2nd order was placed even though I got the fail message.  When I tried to re-order a third time with Space Coin code, it said it was no good, and I started to freak before checking my Order Status and saw that order actually was placed.

That became more of an escapade than I thought. After I placed my order it didn't show in order history.
Tried to place another order, it still accepted my code so I figured the initial order didn't go through. I then got an error.
Tried a third time and it said my code was invalid. (^#$%!$%!)
Started to call LEGO and while waiting checked order history and see one of orders went through.

SUCCESS!

ebay10.jpg

3 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

That became more of an escapade than I thought. After I placed my order it didn't show in order history.
Tried to place another order, it still accepted my code so I figured the initial order didn't go through. I then got an error.
Tried a third time and it said my code was invalid. (^#$%!$%!)
Started to call LEGO and while waiting checked order history and see one of orders went through.

SUCCESS!

ebay10.jpg

Hmm, with the way LEGO ship lately, I would not put a 1 in a lifetime promo with an order that has a $200+ set

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Huw (I think he has an account here too) is really salty about missing his Ulysses ...

https://brickset.com/article/58914/something-went-wrong

https://brickset.com/article/58918

Anyone have a spare one they can send his way :)

The whole experience was awful. At least on other sites you can get in a waiting queue. All this does is increase the resale for those who did manage to get it. I mean, I really like the set, but I also really like $$$. I wonder how easily it will be MOC'd

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joch29 said:

An order I just placed did not go through at the last page. After waiting 5 min, the order shows up in my order page. Hopefully it goes through, otherwise another call to the hardworking friendly CSR. ;) 

This happened to me the other day when I claimed my Space coin.  And I made sure I ordered when there was no major promo / new set.  Still got the same error and I had to contact CSR

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion