71386 - Super Mario Character Packs (Series 2)

Hello Brick Pickers!

We are happy to announce a pre-order of the Mario Series 2 Character Packs.

There are 20 packets in a box and 10 unique characters to collect.

Box price: $138 + FREE Domestic Shipping ($25 international)

Set price: $74 + FREE Domestic Shipping ($10 international)

Please PM with your PayPal email address for an invoice. 
Shipping early February.

Happy Building,
Jon from Minifigures Plus

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71386 - Super Mario Character Packs (Series 2)
  • 2 weeks later...

Quite a markup from series one box. Anyone seen these at rrp? Boxes are showing up at Target.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:04 AM, MinifiguresPlus said:

I posted earlier that we are offering the Mario Character Pack (71361) boxes at a discounted price to Brick Pickers. I also want to add that we have confirmed now there are two sets per box and our set price will be $49 ea. ($87.83 per box)

Please PM with PayPal email address if you are interested in an invoice for a box or set of these. We have them in hand now. (Free domestic shipping and $10 international shipping for a set, $25 international for box).

5 minutes ago, Phil B said:
22 minutes ago, marcandre said:
Quite a markup from series one box. Anyone seen these at rrp? Boxes are showing up at Target.

As mentioned in another thread, I picked up a full box using Target Drive Up early last week. $4.99 per bag. Max 10 per order.

How did you get a whole box with the max 10 per order? 

Several Targets & Best Buys seem to have them here but online orders are capped. 

Edited by marcandre

Several Targets & Best Buys seem to have them here but online orders are capped. 
Placed 2 orders of 10 in the hopes of getting at least a full set, and magically received an entire complete box (2 sets of 10) including the display box.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Phil B said:
23 hours ago, marcandre said:

Placed 2 orders of 10 in the hopes of getting at least a full set, and magically received an entire complete box (2 sets of 10) including the display box.

Scored a box at Barnes & Noble, they pulled it from the back for me. $99.80 + tax

Smooshing these is tough. Did a series one box last night. So many pieces, much harder than regular cmf's. 

Edited by marcandre

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Brystheguy said:

What does everyone think about these?  I go in to some stores and the displays are empty while another one has 5 cases and I'm tempted to arm sweep. Should I be picking these up? I'll tell ya right now, I'm not doing any smooshing!

Series 1 actually just won a toy of the year award.

https://brickshow.com/2021/02/lego-bags-four-wins-at-the-2021-toy-of-the-year-awards?fbclid=IwAR3SHDLxV2ySexfC8v31mfZMCSLVHHDc0UbFJ7xXuBTGRvM2AOiH3xKMlpg

I got hooked on trying to complete both series without smooshing or paying resell price for complete sets. I think these are awesome and will do great resell.

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

These are not hard to smoosh. Only problem is that (at the time I went through mine) there was no smooshing guide available (at least not from brothers-brick.com). I had to use a YouTube video to complete my sorting.

I call it hard when I have to follow a smooshing guide.  I used to be able to smoosh regular CMF bags while having a conversation / watching TV.  But these Super Mario bags require my 100% attention :D

• Like 2

On 2/13/2021 at 8:11 AM, Darth_Raichu said:

I call it hard when I have to follow a smooshing guide.  I used to be able to smoosh regular CMF bags while having a conversation / watching TV.  But these Super Mario bags require my 100% attention :D

Hard like the Dickens...lol