Ideas #036: 21328 - Seinfeld

Alpinemaps

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #036: 21328 - Seinfeld 30th Anniversary
3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Can you try and be nicer? Every post you make seems to always be contrarian. 

GWP is a BIG Salad ;) 

Yep. I don’t see how Lego messed up by not releasing it as a GWP.  It would have cost them money and been negligible as far as bringing in more sales.

3 hours ago, melting said:

It would have to include a new minifigure because Jerry always performed in a suit.

Right. A separate Jerry in a suit is the only thing that would make a brick wall have value as a GWP. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Yep. I don’t see how Lego messed up by not releasing it as a GWP.  It would have cost them money and been negligible as far as bringing in more sales.

Right. A separate Jerry in a suit is the only thing that would make a brick wall have value as a GWP. 

I guess we will take that as a no. 

Edited by House Schubert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

That’s good ☝️

Lego can’t win:  if they made the brick wall a GWP w/ suit Jerry then the general public would outcry. They include it and A few resellers whine that Lego should’ve made it a GWP so they can profit off of it. Resident contrarian, Mathew thinks the best possible outcome was to include an alt Jerry minifig with suit to make everyone happy (except resellers). 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mathew said:

That’s good ☝️

Lego can’t win:  if they made the brick wall a GWP w/ suit Jerry then the general public would outcry. They include it and A few resellers whine that Lego should’ve made it a GWP so they can profit off of it. Resident contrarian, Mathew thinks the best possible outcome was to include an alt Jerry minifig with suit to make everyone happy (except resellers). 

So are you saying the meme is actually bad ????

;);)

2 minutes ago, marcandre said:

My picks for CMF series 1

J. Peterman

Mr. Wilhelm

Kenny Bania

Poppie

Lloyd Braun

David Puddy

Tim Whatley

Jackie Chiles

Susan Ross

Jack Klompus

Ruthie Cohen

Morty and Helen Seinfeld

Frank and Estelle Costanza

Uncle Leo

They probably can’t do Soup Guy or George Steinbrenner. 

4 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

They probably can’t do Soup Guy or George Steinbrenner. 

Steinbrenner crossed my mind but I kept it to 16. Soup Nazi was legendary but only one episode. I think everyone on my list has multiple episodes. 

There were two Lloyd Brauns. I would go with the later crazy one. Babu would be my number 17. 

Edited by marcandre

My picks for CMF series 1
J. Peterman
Mr. Wilhelm
Kenny Bania
Poppie
Lloyd Braun
David Puddy
Tim Whatley
Jackie Chiles
Susan Ross
Jack Klompus
Ruthie Cohen
Morty and Helen Seinfeld
Frank and Estelle Costanza
Uncle Leo

I’m hoping for Ruthie Cohen to come in a set for the coffee shop.

I think you have a really good list here. I could add some main character variants like Kramer in the Technicolor Dreamcoat, George in the Goretex coat, Jerry in the puffy shirt, and Elaine with the Urban Sombrero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a "every woman Jerry dated" mini fig blind bag series.  Schmoopie, Man Hands, Good Naked, The Maid, Donna Chang, Spare a Square, Marla, Good Samaritan, Nikki, Tractor Story, Lip Reader.... the list goes on. Can even borrow a fig from the Friends set since he dated Courtney - the dry cleaning.

Edited by melting
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
How about a "every woman Jerry dated" mini fig blind bag series.  Schmoopie, Man Hands, Good Naked, The Maid, Donna Chang, Spare a Square, Marla, Good Samaritan, Nikki, Tractor Story, Lip Reader.... the list goes on. Can even borrow a fig from the Friends set since he dated Courtney - the dry cleaning.

Mulva
  • Like 1