31109 - Pirate Ship

Mark Twain

9 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Curious to know what the other two builds are. I have no problem adding Pirate theming to my theme park to go with the aforementioned coaster and treehouse.

I started with the pirate roller coaster in my theme park but then decided to use the coaster parts from it to build part of my space-themed roller coaster.  I haven't completely decided what to do with the remaining structures from the pirate roller coaster, but they're great and my initial thoughts were a pirate-themed pizza restaurant to put in my theme park.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

I started with the pirate roller coaster in my theme park but then decided to use the coaster parts from it to build part of my space-themed roller coaster.  I haven't completely decided what to do with the remaining structures from the pirate roller coaster, but they're great and my initial thoughts were a pirate-themed pizza restaurant to put in my theme park.

Oh nice.  If you decide you don't want the other structures, send me a PM.  I wouldn't mind having more parts to build out my coaster station.

12 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Curious to know what the other two builds are. I have no problem adding Pirate theming to my theme park to go with the aforementioned coaster and treehouse.

As a far as I know the alternative builds are a pirate island and or a pirate tavern.

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Still weird that the sails are brick built but I guess it was easier than trying to incorporate sails into the other two builds?

I think those brick-built sails are awesome - Although I am old school (in that I believe that my LEGO should look like LEGO).

3 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

The Space rover looks suspiciously inspired by the Chariot from the new Lost In Space. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing a one-off like Stranger Things.

All of the secondary builds are really clever. I really want to see the Pirate House up close and the large skull looks right up Alpinesmaps alley for his Pirate Park.

1 hour ago, MusiKyle said:

Exactly what I was thinking!

There was an unfortunate "cat tree" incident last summer, that destroyed my WIP Pirate Coaster.  I've gotten all the holiday stuff packed up (okay, I did that awhile ok), but I did a huge reinventory of my used sets.  I'm in the final days of cleaning things up, and will have room to work again.

LEGO is definitely through the pirate stuff out there, and you're right - this will fit right in.  Between this, the Pirate Bay, and some of the last Pirate theme'd sets I have, my entire amusement park may be pirate themed.

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Between this, the Pirate Bay, and some of the last Pirate theme'd sets I have, my entire arrrrmusement parrrrk may be pirate themed.

29 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

You're welcome. 

You're going to make it very difficult for my visitors from Boston

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...