77905 - Taskmaster's Ambush

BricksBrotha

11 minutes ago, RightDwigt said:

These ones especially, yes, but why pass on free LEGO? Great handouts for the kids in your life. Or let's be honest... most of us have a LEGO keychain. 😁

Sure. Just pointing out that if anyone missed out on maximizing their GWP on this one it's not a big deal.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jbacunn said:

Sure. Just pointing out that if anyone missed out on maximizing their GWP on this one it's not a big deal.    

Also, how mad would you be if they sold out while you were playing your second order of one... it isn’t worth missing out on getting all three sets for a couple keychains... now, looking back, yes they remained in stock for a good while but there was no way of knowing that

• Like 2

I got my package from Fedex but it almost turned into a disaster... see I left my garage open as I headed out to fill up the tank and get some gas for the lawn mower.  In that 10 min span, Fedex came by.  I saw the truck so figured he stopped by but when I pulled in, I saw nothing on the front stoop.  Ok, odd, but whatever, maybe the next time he swings by the street will be my turn.

An hour passes and I get the email that my package had been delivered.  

I was still in the front yard and he never came by again so now I was like... Son of a B, he got the wrong house.  I checked all my neighbors, but nothing.  Then I tell my wife and she just happens to see a box under the car that I used.  The dummy of a guy, but the box in my GARAGE where we Park the vehicles.  Not all the way up by the door in the garage but somewhere in between.  Who does that?  Turns out I hit the box and my front bumper just pushed it along as it was stuck underneath the vehicle and I had to back the car up to get the box out.  

Thankfully only the box had damage to it as the contents inside were saved but my oh my.   If any Drivers read this.... Don't be Cute, just put the box at the front door as expected or anywhere else that vehicles don't go.  I'm looking for children or other things, not a box that is super low to the ground, when pulling into my own garage.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...